If you are having a brand new router and looking to configure it start using a wireless network using it, you can follow the tutorial ahead to do. Setting up routers may vary from brand to brand but it is quite easy to do, therefore you do not need to worry about your router setup. But for internet use, you will need an active internet connection | ethernet | data jack !
TP-Link | NetGear | D-Link Router Setup
Follow the step by step instructions given below to set up your brand new router. You also need to know your default IP address and your router’s admin panel username and password. Once you are sure with this information you are good to go !
- Connect your router to a power source and turn it on !
- Attach your router to your pc using an ethernet cable !
- Once your pc is connected to the router, open your web browser and type in the default gateway | IP address of your router in the search bar ! You can give 192.168.0.1 & 192.168.1.1 a try !
- Login into the admin panel using the default login credentials of your router which is usually admin as username & admin as a password by default for most of the brand new routers !
- Now just proceed with the required details like your time zone, SSID name and password, security type, connection type and more !
- Press the confirm button at the last and it will complete your router setup !
Now you have successfully done with your router’s setup and your router is ready for the wireless network ! If you are still having any type of issues, you can contact us and we will help setting up your router !